Approx. Rs 200 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Unit|
|Drug Class||Chelating Agent|
Edetate calcium disodium is used to treat lead poisoning.
Edetate calcium disodium is a chelating (KEE-late-ing) agent. A chelating agent is capable of removing a heavy metal, such as lead or mercury, from the blood.
- Urinating less than usual or not at all;
- Drowsiness, confusion, mood changes, increased thirst, loss of appetite, nausea and vomiting;
- Swelling, weight gain, feeling short of breath;
- Feeling like you might pass out; or
- Fast, slow, or uneven heart rate.